Finally, I have got my A into G to write this post which has been on my mind for like.. the last month. I know, I am so bad. But trust me, the Plantae Ivy Cleansing Gel Review is worth the wait.
Plantae Ivy Cleansing Gel Review
When it comes to cleansers, I guess I could be considered unfaithful. I can never stick to just one. I jump from one cleanser to the next and even if it’s a good product, I rarely repurchase. I don’t know what it is about them, but due to my skincare needs changing all the time, I feel like I need 6 different cleansers on the go to cater to my skin cares demands.
When I was introduced to this product, I was definitely intrigued. Previously, I had only tried one cleansing gel which was actually a product that I loved (but once again, did not repurchase because I could not find it again..but that’s another story).. I feel like there are far and few between cleansing gels on the market. For those who don’t know, a cleansing gel is basically a cleanser in a gel form that normally foams when mixed with water.
The Plantae Ivy Cleansing Gel retails for $34.90, which is such a reasonable price. I actually had to triple check that was the correct price, but at the time of this post, it is 100% correct and for that tiny, wee price tag, you get a product which is jam packed with goodness. Plantae is an amazing brand and you can read more about them here, but for now, let me explain that their products are mostly organic. How cool right? This product, in particular, is packed with lemon and burdock root to help prevent troubled skin concerns and the active ingredients of Totoral work to reduce redness and blemishes, which has been a major skincare concern of mine recently.
So, there are 29 or something reasons why I love Plantae’s Ivy Cleansing Gel but I’ll keep it down to the top 5.
- It is an amazing morning cleanser. Something about this cleanser is so refreshing and it just perks me up and gets me ready for the day. It is also really gentle on my skin which makes it an easy choice for my morning routine.
- It’s gentle, yes, but it also cuts through makeup like a hot knife through butter. I’m not going to lie, I did have my doubts about how this cleanser would perform against my full makeup face and I was pleasantly surprised. It did not get off all my makeup, but it did remove 95% of my makeup which is better than the majority of my other cleansers
- It’s full of good ingredients: What can I say, it feels good using products filled with good ingredients. The Plantae Ivy Cleansing Gel features gorgeous ingredients like Lemon, Burdock, Watercress, Honey and Wilk Thyme. Seriously, it sounds like a menu at a restaurant, not an ingredient list for a face cleanser.
- It doesn’t dry out my skin. At all! Which is huge for me. When it comes to the cooler months, my skincare routine normally has a drastic change. I move to balm and oil cleansers and hydrating face masks but this cleanser has been so gentle, working with my skin to remove crap and keep my natural oils in place so I have been able to use it, even with the change of seasons. Let me tell you, I’m pretty fricken impressed.
- I am girl crushing hard on the Plantae brand. I might sound like a complete loser but I don’t care. Since meeting the team behind the brand, I just feel super happy using their products and using this product, in a ritual way has really made me enjoy and savour this part of my skincare routine.
So basically, my Plantae Ivy Cleansing Gel Review shows you that I am slightly obsessed with this product and it has been working wonders on my skin. I’m not sure what has caused it, but I am getting some trouble areas on my forehead and chin and by trouble areas, I mean pimples.. lots of pimples. These actually started when I was away in Sydney without this cleanser, and now I am back to using it, those troubled areas are quickly disappearing.. thankfully!.
What do you think of this product? Are you interested in hearing more about organic skincare products?